If you subscribed to HISTORY Vault through our website at historyvault.com, then follow these steps to upgrade from monthly to annual billing:
- Sign in to your account at historyvault.com
- Click on your name in the upper right corner of your browser window and choose 'My Account'
- Select the 'Annually' checkbox under 'Upgrade My Plan' and click Upgrade to change your account to an annual subscription
If you subscribed to HISTORY Vault through iTunes (for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch), wait until the end of your billing cycle*, then follow these steps:
- Go to Manage Subscriptions in iTunes
- From the Home Screen of your iOS device, tap the App Store app
- In the menu at the bottom of the screen, tap Featured
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap your Apple ID
- Tap View Apple ID
- If prompted, enter your password and tap OK
- Go to the Account Settings screen
- Scroll down and tap Manage Subscriptions
- Find the HISTORY Vault subscription and change your renewal option. To take part in this option, you must upgrade to version 1.4 or above of HISTORY Vault for iOS.
If you purchased HISTORY Vault through Apple App Store, Google Play, or Roku, wait until the end of your billing cycle*, then follow these steps:
- First cancel your subscription on that platform. Learn how to cancel on Roku, Google Play and Apple TV (4th generation).
- Sign in on historyvault.com
- Re-subscribe by choosing the Annual Plan and filling in the required payment information.
*Cancellation will be effective at the end of your current billing period. You can continue to enjoy HISTORY Vault until then, and reactivate your membership at any time after that.