If you subscribed to HISTORY Vault through our website at historyvault.com, then follow these steps to upgrade from monthly to annual billing:
- Sign in to your account at historyvault.com
- Click on your name in the upper right corner of your browser window and choose 'My Account'
- Select the 'Annually' checkbox under 'Upgrade My Plan' and click Upgrade to change your account to an annual subscription
If you subscribed to HISTORY Vault through Apple's App Store (for your iPhone or iPad), then follow these steps to upgrade from monthly to annual billing:
Using your iPhone or iPad:
- From the Home Screen of your iOS device, tap the App Store icon
- Tap the account icon in the upper right corner
- Tap your name to enter your Account Settings
- Tap Subscriptions
- Tap HISTORY Vault to change your subscription
- Open the App Store
- Choose Account from the menu
- Select View My Account and sign in to the App Store
- Under Settings find Subscriptions and click Manage
- Click HISTORY Vault to change your subscription
If you purchased HISTORY Vault through Google Play or Roku, wait until the end of your billing cycle*, then follow these steps:
- First cancel your subscription on that platform. Learn how to cancel on Roku or Google Play.
- Sign in on historyvault.com
- Re-subscribe by choosing the Annual Plan and filling in the required payment information.
*Cancellation will be effective at the end of your current billing period. You can continue to enjoy HISTORY Vault until then, and reactivate your membership at any time after that.