Chromecast is currently only available on HISTORY Vault for iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch). If you are using an Android device, you will not see the Chromecast icon yet, but we will be adding it soon.
If the player controls become unresponsive, the device you're trying to cast from may need to be refreshed.
If you are using an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, first, try force-closing the HISTORY Vault app by following these steps:
- Double-tap the Home button.
- Swipe left or right until you see the HISTORY Vault app.
- Swipe upwards on the HISTORY Vault app preview to close it. (In iOS 6, hold your finger on the app until a red badge with a line through it appears, then tap the badge to close the app.)
- Tap the Home button to return to the Home screen, then try casting from HISTORY Vault again.
If there continues to be a problem, restart your device by following these steps:
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears.
- Drag the slider to turn your device completely off.
- After 10 seconds, press the Sleep/Wake button to turn your device back on.
- Once your device powers on, open HISTORY Vault and try casting again.